(Effective Date January 1, 2021)
information practices and the way your information is collected and used via the Lucid Solar website. This
website is hosted in the United States. Personal information that is voluntarily provided on or via this
website or online, via electronic communication, or otherwise to Lucid Solar, may be maintained or accessed in
servers or files located in the United States.
Lucid Solar’s website (https://www.lucidsolar.net) visitors may provide information when they contact Lucid Solar
via the internet or purchase a product from us. Information you provide us may include your contact
information (such as your name, mailing address, phone and email address) and certain financial information
(such as your payment history and credit card account number). Personal information identifies you only and,
by providing your personal information, you are agreeing to permit us to access, store and use the
“Cookies” are small files either stored on a server or sent back to a visiting computer. In certain applications,
user information is stored as cookies, which are then sent back to and stored on the user’s computer. Some
customize the information presented to you, and make it more convenient for you to use the website by
verifying when you travel from page to page. The data we collect on website usage from cookies is
maintained securely and is not tied to your personal information. We do not sell or transfer the data we
obtain from cookies, and we only use it in aggregate form or to contact you about products purchased. You
may block cookies using your browser’s settings. If cookies are blocked, you may still use Lucid Solar’s website,
but some areas may be limited.
How Information Collected is Used
How Personal Information is Protected
All personal information identifying our customers is confidential. Lucid Solar does not sell your personal
information, nor does Lucid Solar provide such information to third parties for the purpose of marketing
products or services unrelated to Lucid Solar’s products or services. Lucid Solar does not disclose your information
to third parties, except those acting on our behalf which include vendors, contractors, agents and affiliates
under strict contracts involving customer service, collections, or the enhancement of our customer programs.
Lucid Solar uses industry-standard practices to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration
and destruction. Such measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls and technology to encrypt and
protect transmissions of sensitive information. However, no security system is fail-safe, and Lucid Solar cannot
guarantee the information you provide will never be obtained by unauthorized persons.
While Lucid Solar will not intentionally disclose your account password to a third party, you are primarily
responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password and should take precautions to
safeguard the confidentiality of your user name and password. Such precautions may include not sharing
your user name and password with third party services or not using your password with any other website.
Passwords are your first line of defense against unauthorized access to your account and, if compromised,
your account may be violated. Please contact us immediately if you feel your password has been
Information on Other Websites
Sometimes, Lucid Solar’s website may link to third party sites for your convenience. When that happens, you
will leave Lucid Solar’s website, and the personal information you provide on those sites will be governed by the
so when you link to a non-Lucid Solar website, you should review the privacy practices and policies of such
external site. You agree you will use such external links at your own risk and sole discretion.
Lucid Solar does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that a child
under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with
website and the Effective Date above will be revised to indicate when those changes were made. Use of our
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure – For California Residents Only
1. Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Lucid Solar collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure, may fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
2. Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Lucid Solar isclosed for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third-party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services; and
- professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of enrollment in an Lucid Solar account.
4. No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure, Lucid Solar has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
5. No Discrimination. Lucid Solar will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.